Joyeuse Action de grâce, tout le monde!
While Thanksgiving isn’t really a holiday that we celebrate at home, I do love reflecting upon the things that I’m grateful for each day.
Every day is a blessing…..I honestly don’t even know where to start. So here goes:
The big things:
- Reading week – I’m super pumped for this much-needed break! I do have to remind myself to actually study and get some reading done. Otherwise, I’m not depriving myself of some good old-fashioned self-care as long as there’s a balance between the two!
- My friends – You wonderful, extraordinary people are my world. I may not be the best at expressing my love for y’all, but know that I love you more than anything and sometimes I wonder how can such amazing people exist?! (You know who you are, but special shout out to Mel 💖)
- My love – Grateful for the most thoughtful, caring, patient, kind bae, ever. There’s no one I’d rather watch Doctor Who with. You are just the BEST ❤
- My family – I don’t know how but I was blessed with such amazing parents. My mom is the most thoughtful and nurturing person, and my dad has the biggest heart, incredible patience and a wonderful sense of humour. I don’t know where I’d be without them!
- Team Awesome – I work with such a talented group of student bloggers. These people are such a positive influence in my life and one of my favourite things about Glendon 💙
The little things:
- Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino/Latte
- Receiving kind words from people who mean a lot to me
- Relaxing rainy days
- Spotify playlists
- Beautiful sunny days
- Red lipstick
- Fairy lights
- Scented candles
- Lush soaps and bath bombs
- Hair ties
- Comfy scarves
- Cute hats
- Indigo books and stationeries
- You, for taking the time to read my post!
What are YOU thankful for today?